14-day free trials so you can get a taste of better business.
- 1 calendar (just you at one location)
- Advanced Features
- 6 calendars (staff/locations)
- Advanced Features
- Text Messaging
Logistics Get Logical. (And Easier Than Ever.)
Make It Yours. We Won't Tell.
Advanced Features (All Paid Plans)
- Embed scheduler into your website
- Syncing with Outlook.com, Exchange, and Office 365
- Syncing with iCloud
- Syncing with Google Calendar
- GoToMeeting / Join.me integrations for online meetings
- QuickBooks and Freshbooks integration for invoicing and accounting
- MailChimp, AWeber, Constant Contact, ConvertKit, and MadMimi integration for bulk e-mailing
- Pipedrive integration for sales/CRM
- Integrate with 500+ other apps through Zapier
- Custom API (for developers)
- Customize CSS (for developers)
- Accept payments and deposits through PayPal, Square, Stripe, Braintree, or Authorize.net
- Vault credit cards for charging clients later
- Optionally let clients tip you
- Offer coupons and vouchers for discounts
- Sell appointment packages and gift certificates
- Offer classes, workshops, or group events
- Easy upsell clients with check-out add-ons
- Display your products in your online store
- Advanced reporting about appointments, no shows, & performance
- Support through email
- Sell subscriptions, memberships, or offer payment plans for packages
Can I pay for my account annually?
Certainly! Sign up for the plan of your choice, and then go to “My Account” and switch to yearly billing. You’ll even get one month free (as a bird. A very large bird...whose call sounds alarmingly like Beethoven's 5th Symphony.)
Is there a set-up fee?
Do dinosaurs wear tiaras? (No. That’s our way of saying no.) No set-up fees. No cancellation fees. No no-fee fees.
Will my invoice be pro-rated if I sign up in the middle of the month?
The date you sign up will be the first date of your billing cycle; so if you sign up on the 15th of the month, your next invoice won’t occur until the 15th of the following month. Basically, this means you’re creating your own monthly cycles like some sort of mad scientist.
Do you have an affiliate program?
Yes! Once you sign up, you’ll be magically assigned a special affiliate link that’s attached to your account. If and when you share that link with your friends, family & long-lost best friend from the 7th grade, you get cash money back. (Pro tip: This is a great way to cancel out your Acuity fees and save your social circle some scheduling sanity.)
Then you most certainly deserve a swanky leather briefcase and a robot assistant who can say the alphabet backwards and knows every chart topper from 1988. As your needs grow, so can your plan! You can always add 5 additional calendars for just 10 additional buckaroos. (Or $10/month, for those of you who don't speak fluent cowboy.)
Can I cancel anytime?
Absolutely. There are no penalties, passive aggressive slaps on the wrist, or guilt tripping involved. Say the word, and you won’t be charged again.